Thursday, August 24, 2006

Keane Fans: Don't Despair

Yes, I too was heartbroken upon hearing the news that Keane had cancelled their Fall US tour dates. Not only because their vocalist had entered rehab for drug and alcohol-related issues, but for far more selfish reasons: I'm dying to see them, dammit!  (*sigh*)

Well good news, fellow fans! Keane's people are slowly releasing information about rescheduled tour dates. So folks like me (with my Hammerstein tix burning a hole in my pocket) can look forward to a make-up date.  Here's the info, direct from the horsey's mouth:

Hey folks.

Following the postponement of several North American shows earlier this week, we can now confirm the new dates for two of the shows.

- Boston, Bank of America Pavilion - was Sept 16th, moved to Sept 24th
- NYC Hammerstein - was Sept 14th, moved to Sept 27th

Further rescheduled dates will be announced soon.

Thanks

Keane HQ

No comments: