Monday, April 12, 2004

Shows I'm dying to see this summer

1. Projekt Revolution: I've already bought my tix to the Nissan Pavilion show in August. As you can tell from my top 10 list, Linkin Park are one of my faves, so I bought the tix mostly to see them. Plus, I love hip-hop and have always wanted to see Snoop Dogg live. I'm also really curious about Korn. I've never been a fan, but one of the best things about festival shows is that you see bands you wouldn't normally buy tix to see.

2. Incubus: Saw them at last year's Lollapalooza, and they blew me away. Can't wait to see them again. Just waiting for their MCI Center tix to go on sale. Any day now...

3. Madonna: Saw her Drowned World Tour in 2001 at the MCI Center in DC. I haven't bought American Life, but I'm still a huge fan and her live performances are so worth seeing, that I'll buy the tix even though I won't know her most recent stuff. Tix should be going on sale for this one over the next couple weekends, too.

Do you have any tickets already in hand? Any shows you're dying to see? Tell us!

No comments: