Tuesday, October 9, 2007

CMJ NEWS: CMJ Music Marathon & Film Festival Schedules Announced

CMJ Madness is coming to New York, and we have only one week to wait! With such an impressive and exhaustive list of indie bands, films and panels to sift through, you'll need all the time you can get to fully plan out your week. Just remember this: With CMJ, every minute matters. Now if only I knew how to clone myself...

ALL THE CMJ LINKS YOU NEED:
--Full Schedule: Showcases and other live music performances
--Full Schedule: Film Festival screenings
--Full Schedule: Panels and conference events
--Registration: Get a CMJ Badge and get in on the action

Just like you, I'll be wading through all the glorious options and coming up with a schedule of my own. The minute my itinerary is done, you can bet I'll be posting it here.

Already know who you're seeing and when?
Post a comment and let us know which you think are the MUST-SEE shows.

No comments: