Friday, January 12, 2007

HOT TIP: OK Go Touring with Snow Patrol

This just in: My fave skinny suit-wearing YouTubers have signed on for the opening slot on Snow Patrol's Spring tour of North America. Hell yeah! I don't know about you, but I'm thrilled. Not only do I get to jump around to OK Go, but I also get to see my fave Glaswegian/Northern Irish lads stateside again.

Caught Snow Patrol the first time at 9:30 Club, with fewer than 30 people in the joint, and was immediately converted. A mere year later, and their show at the same venue was entirely sold out. Fast forward to a sold-out Roseland Ballroom in NY, and you can see how their reputation as live performers has mushroomed.

Here's a wee glance at their tour schedule, thanks to their publicity peeps...

OK GO / SNOW PATROL – NORTH AMERICAN TOUR


         

No comments: