Friday, August 10, 2007

NEW PHOTOS & VIDEO: Daft Punk @ Keyspan Park Coney Island 8/9/07

What's the biggest buzz on earth today? The buzz around Daft Punk's show Thursday
night at Coney Island's Keyspan Park! Let alone the buzz we all felt from being there in
the flesh, with the loudest display of dance intensity pretty much anyone in that audience
had ever experienced.

Daft Punk @ Keyspan Coney Island 8/9/07

Just take a look at all the "best concert I've ever seen" comments posted on
everyYouTube video or any Flickr photo available for the search term, "Daft Punk
Keyspan Park."

For my own part, my mind is still blown. 24 hours later. Best concert I've seen this year?
One of the top 5 I've ever seen!  Boggled, the mind is.

The best I can do is recommend you watch the videos from the show. Hallelujah, Sony's
little pocket point 'n' shoots actually have bizarrely good audio. Then again, I also got to
take it from the photo pit. (*gush!*) Pinch me.

 
 


Is there such a thing as the equivalent of the Academy Awards for concert productions?
This lighting show was unbelievable. The most sophisticated, and beautiful, that I've ever seen.

Daft Punk @ Keyspan Coney Island 8/9/07   Daft Punk @ Keyspan Coney Island 8/9/07   Daft Punk @ Keyspan Coney Island 8/9/07   Daft Punk @ Keyspan Coney Island 8/9/07

Effing brilliant.


I think Daft Punk must be for our generation what it was like having some of the great
composers. Except most people haven't figured it out yet. Then again, from the size and
variety of people at the show, an impressive number have. The must-see show of the year.

Daft Punk @ Keyspan Coney Island 8/9/07  Daft Punk@ Keyspan Coney Island 8/9/07  Daft Punk @ Keyspan Coney Island 8/9/07

More Daft Punk:
See TixGirl's photo gallery
See more videos of the show
See Way's amazing photos, too!
Listen to the full show on MP3!

No comments: