Monday, August 16, 2004

Projekt Revolution Part II

And now on to the reason I bought my tix: Linkin Park. I've already waxed rhapsodic about LP in my Top 10 Shows of All Time list, so I won't go on and on all over again. They say a picture is worth a thousand words, so I'll use this entry as a photo album and let my picture-phone pics do the talking.

 

     

    

     

     

     

Some highlights: Every song. I was transported throughout so I'm hard pressed to choose favorites. (I apologize for the gratuitous gushing.) Although, a couple moments do spring to mind. First, Mike Shinoda sitting down to tickle the ivories...

 

       

 

Not that they needed help, but a few special guests graced the stage. Guest star Jonathan Davis belted out some of Chester's lines. The Used's frontman also rocked a duet with Chester. And later, Brad (guitarist) picked two fans out of the crowd to help Mike & Chester rap and sing their respective parts... 

 

    

 

More highlights: We went wild when Mike jumped into the audience...

 

 

...and were swept into a frenzy during the encore when Chester kicked out an inspired rendition of Nine Inch Nails' "Wish"...

 

    

 

A very satisfying show. And that's all she wrote.

 

Did I whet your appetite? Catch The Used, Snoop Dogg, Korn, Linkin Park & more when Projekt Revolution rolls into your town!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man, you are so lucky you got to go to that show! I really wanted to. :( Youg ot some awesome pictures, were you really close or did you have to zoom?