Thursday, April 27, 2006

BREAKING NEWS: Coachella Lineup Schedule Released

Great news for anybody heading to Coachella, or watching the live webcast... Drum roll please... The lineup schedule has been released:

http://www.coachella.com/06times.html

I'm so psyched!  This will be my first Coachella, and I'm practically beside myself with glee.

Of all the bands, I'm most psyched to see Bloc Party, Massive Attack, Matisyahu, Common, Seu Jorge, Los Amigos Invisibles, and of course Madonna -- assuming I can muscle my way into the tent during her set. I'm also curious about checking out the Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Sigur Ros, Daft Punk, Mylo, Scissor Sisters, Amadou & Mariam, Ted Leo and the Pharmacists, Damian Marley, TV On the Radio, Ladytron, CYHSY, Devendra Banhart, Cat Power, Animal Collective, and Lady Sovereign for the first time.

You going, too? Where will you be, and when? Here's a handy map.

 Let us know which bands you'll be checking out!

No comments: